Saturday, December 3, 2022

Magic of Christmas

 I don't miss the boys being young. I like them at this age. But one thing I do miss about the younger years is the magic of Christmas for them. I love breakfasts with Santa, looking at lights, Christmas parades, the Polar Express, decorating gingerbread houses and Christmas crafts. I love seeing Christmas through the eyes of young children. The one thing that has held its magic for the past 10 years in our household is our elf, Shooby. He comes every year on Thanksgiving night and stays through Christmas Eve. Every morning E runs to find him and reports on his crazy antics, often smiling or laughing when telling us about Shooby's shenanigans. We have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of him every year and this year has been no exception. Here are some of the things we've caught him doing so far:








No comments: