Sunday, January 25, 2015

Photo Challenge

Although I don't have any photo sessions scheduled, I have a few in the works and have plenty to do in the meantime to keep me busy. One thing that has been keeping me busy is registering my business to make it official in the state of Louisiana. I got confirmation yesterday that it's a GO! So, JenniferJ Photography LLC is now an official business!! Another couple things keeping me busy is creating a website and donating to a few upcoming auctions to local organizations. In between all of that (and working "full time") I'm doing a weekly photo challenge through a photographer I admire in Colorado. I thought a photo a week wouldn't be enough to keep me busy but I have enough other photography related things going right now to keep me more than busy when I'm not teaching. Here are the photos for the first 3 weeks. I pride myself in submitting these photos pretty much being SOOC (straight out of camera) with minimal editing. The more I can get an image right in camera, the better photographer I become.

 


No comments: