Friday, February 27, 2015

A Day in the Life

A lot of photographers say that they regret not taking pictures of their own family with their "big camera". I can't say I have the same regret as I take PLENTY of pics with my phone and camera. My regret, however, is not taking the time to edit and print them. Poor E doesn't have many pictures of himself up in our house. When we walk down the hall and he says, "Bubba....Bubba....Bubba" as he points to each pictures I get a stab of "Mommy Guilt". My goal is to update our pictures soon so he can know he's just as important as his big brother. In the meantime this blog is dedicated to him.....
A Day in the Life of E:
 
 
"We Will Rock You" wasn't coming up fast enough for him

Enjoying breakfast out of his favorite train bowl
 

Rainy day trains

Bubba stayed home sick and E was in heaven

Gotta love spaghetti for dinner

No comments: