Tuesday, August 4, 2015

All Good Things....

I'm not ready to say goodbye to Summer. Whereas some moms/dads can't wait for school to start so their kids are busy and/or not at home most of the day, I'll be sad come the first day of school. It's been a great Summer full of adventures!
At the beginning of Summer I bought a huge poster board so P could write out his Summer Bucket List. I'm happy to say that he has checked everything off of it as he says goodbye to Summer and hello to a new school year. Everything has been done from water fights to fishing to bowling to swimming to the zoo to the bounce places to beaches to his birthday to trips out of state and everything in between. I think he only said, "I'm bored" once his entire break. I could post 100 pics and it still wouldn't do our Summer justice but here are just a few to get a taste of the adventures we had.....





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!