Thursday, January 14, 2016

Imaging USA

I had the honor and privilege of attending Imaging USA in Atlanta this past weekend. For those of you not aware of what this is, it's a worldwide photography convention. So, basically, I was rubbing shoulders (so to speak) with some of the most famous photographers in the industry. What an experience it was! I learned I wasn't a fan of traveling alone nor was I a fan of Atlanta traffic. I also learned that ATL has a huge homeless population. Other than that I cannot begin to tell you how phenomenal the experience was. I met Amy Purdy. If you don't know who she is then Google her. Sadly, I didn't know about her until she was the keynote speaker. She has got to be one of the most positive, inspirational people I've met. I also got to get business, photography and editing tips from some of the best photographers in the world. Talk about awesome! I was sitting in one of the seminars, thinking, "I don't think I ever got this excited about teaching conferences." I wished for more photography seminars, something I've NEVER done as a teacher. That, my friends, is a sign that I'm in a career in which I'm passionate. I am excited about all I learned and how it will impact my business in the future. But for right now, enjoy some of the pictures I took while at IUSA.

2016-4

2016-3





2016  




2016-9


2016-12


No comments: