Friday, April 21, 2017

Spring Break

Working makes a person appreciate the breaks. As a teacher, I look forward to all of them because it means spending special time with my boys, making memories. This Spring break was no exception. The week was filled with flip flops, yoga pants, sloppy ponytails, no make-up, pool time, lots of time with friends and family, the beach, the movies, snowballs, walks to the river, egg hunts, sleeping in (Ha, yeah right!), leisurely housework, sleepovers, errands, bike rides, sidewalk chalk, relaxing afternoons. All in all it was the perfect week off and I can't say I'm quite ready to go back to dresses/skirts and close-toed shoes. But, the end of the school year is in sight and then I'll have two months of everything we did this week plus so much more!






No comments: