Saturday, December 4, 2021

Last 2 Days of Thankfulness

 Although I am so thankful for everything I list in my last post, the two I’m listing today are the most important things in my life.

Day 29- Today I’m thankful that the Lord blessed me with Rob over 14 years ago. It hasn’t always been easy and there have been times we wanted to call it quits, but today our marriage is stronger than ever! I can honestly say he’s my best friend and that I love hanging out with him. I miss him when we’re not together and I’ve learned to appreciate the things that used to drive me crazy about him. Don’t get me wrong. There are days that he makes me mad as all get out. But when it’s all said and done, he’s my rock. He holds me while I ugly cry. He humors me with my “Honey-Do” lists even if he doesn’t think the chores are important. He lets me email him with the 100 things running through my mind at 1:30am. He lets me vent after a rough day and just listens (Maybe because he’s tuned me out?? 🤣) He makes me laugh…or roll my eyes…with his humor. I love watching him play football or wrestle with the boys every night. He rearranges his work schedule to make sure he’s there for the boys’ events or to help me with my schedule. I’m so thankful for this handsome man and can’t imagine life without him.


Day 30- Today I am thankful for my God. None of these blessings would be possible without Him. He has blessed us in unimaginable ways and I am truly thankful for all of them! His mercy and Grace is something I cannot fathom. While He doesn’t love our sin, He forgives it and loves us unconditionally. That’s crazy, but that’s Who my God is. I am thankful for Him every day, even on the hard days.

No comments: