Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Coming To An End

Our West Coast vacation is quickly coming to an end. The first week here was spent getting over a variety of illnesses but since then we've had fun. I'm not a "sit around" kind of vacationer (although I did read 4 books this vacation!) so I spent it doing stuff I love....spending time with family and friends, learning stuff, exploring and taking pictures. I've become interested in sewing lately so my mom taught me how to sew PJ bottoms for the boys. I completed one set and am in the process of finishing the other one. I also crocheted something for a friend's birthday. I was as giddy as a school girl one day because I got to spend it at home (Reno), visiting friends~ meeting new babies,  seeing new houses and catching up. I worked on my photography business, although not as much as I needed to. Another thing I didn't do as often as I should have was exercised but at least I got a few walks in. I got to take P to his friend's birthday party, where he was happy to play in the snow. I, too, got to spend time with friends, which is always fun! I did a little shopping, am going to do a little pampering and did a lot of relaxing. It's been a good trip! Here is the last set of pictures from our time here (None have been edited).....





No comments: