Tuesday, February 24, 2015

King of Tantrums

I begged and cried to God more times than I could count for another baby after P was a year old. He answered my prayers and, although, I thank Him every day for that blessing I also pray that He would mellow out my blessing just a tad. E is a spit fire (much like his daddy....HA!!) and his favorite thing to say is, "I do it!". He also likes to throw at least one tantrum a day. Sometimes they're exhausting. Other times they're funny. I've taken to photographing them out of pure comedic relief. Then someone suggested I print a book, titling the tantrum pictures, to document the Terrible Twos. Although these were only taken with my phone, I do plan on busting out my camera to do that very thing....document and publish a book to look back on later in life. Here are a few of his tantrums this week....

"To Eat or Scream? That is the Question"

"Mom Won't Let Me Play in the Dog's Water Bowl" or "Mom Doesn't Love Me Enough to Share Her Girl Scout Cookies With Me" (Choose which one you like best because they were a combined tantrum)

"Carpool Blues"

"I Don't Want the Dishwasher Loaded That Way"

"Staying in the Bath Tub is Hard Work"

"Do I Want to Use My Potty or Get a Pull Up On?"


No comments: