Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Busy Business

I am happy to report that I have a 9 day break from my "day job". I love my job but am so swamped with my photography business that it's nice to have some free time to get some much needed business stuff done. God has really blessed my business since it became official last month! March is, and will continue to be, busy with photo sessions. April is shaping up to be busy as well! I also need to work on my website. A friend of a friend graciously walked me through everything and put it all together. Now it's up to me to figure out how to personalize my website and get all the pieces to mesh. Once it's done you'll be the first to know (Or at least one of the first to know)!!
Here are some of my favorite pics from an adorable (almost) 2 year old session I did this weekend. I'm also adding my Easter mini session flyer in case you, or someone you know in the Baton Rouge area, want to schedule a session next Saturday.








No comments: