Monday, January 16, 2023

Real Life HGTV










 My new favorite channel is HGTV. I watch a lot of “Home Town” and “Love It or List It”…and our boys tease me about it all the time. But, since buying an older, outdated house the ideas I’ve gotten from those shows have been helpful. When we first moved in, I made a list of all the things I’d like to change or fix. I pulled up the list the other day and was pleasantly surprised with how much we’ve already done. Don’t get me wrong, we still have a lot more updating and repairs to complete but it’s really starting to come together and I’m thankful for all that we’ve been able to do already. We’ve done a ton of small things like changing out light fixtures and mirrors, cleaning up the yard/pulling up unwanted plants, changing up the front porch and painting…. to large things like remodeling our bathroom and building a fence. Above are just a few of our DIY home improvement projects:

(Next up….new flooring and a new dishwasher from this century.) 

No comments: