Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Far Removed

Last night I got to celebrate a friend's birthday. She chose to have her birthday celebration at a restaurant inside the El Dorado. Driving down there, I called Rob because I can't believe how much downtown Reno is NOT part of our lifestyle. It was fun to go out, but I can count on one hand how many times I've been downtown since Rob and I first got together a year and a half ago.
After dinner, I bailed out early because I hadn't seen Rob much this weekend and missed him. It was fun to go out with the girls, but it was even nicer coming home to my husband. Unfortunately, I got lost trying to get to the freeway and ended up getting home even later than I had expected. But, even the delay was worth it. Once I got home, Rob and I laid in bed, talking, until around midnight. What a good Saturday night1!

No comments: