Friday, August 15, 2014

Staycation

I have a travel bug. I love to visit new places and would travel around the world if the opportunity presented itself. Back home I never went more than a month or two without going somewhere, if even for a quick weekend trip. So this Summer has been hard. For various reasons, I have not been out of the BR area(other than a quick airport run to NOLA) since Memorial Day. One of the things I was looking forward to with living here was being so close to so many wonderful places. But since I didn't get to see any of them this Summer, I made the best of our staycation with the boys. I took them to pretend play places, to park playdates, to a little water park, out to lunch, to bounce places, splash pads, to see Mike the Tiger and to Global Wildlife. At home we had numerous water play dates, Wild Kratt adventures and even had P's first sleepover. It was a fun Summer and I'm bummed that it has come to an end. Here are some pics from our staycation adventures.....













No comments: