Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I.Am.Done!!!!!

Well, 2015 has come and gone. At least for my business. As of an hour ago, all orders have been placed and all sessions have been done and edited. I have a few loose ends to tie up but I will now be getting a decent night's sleep and E won't have to play with his trains and trucks next to me while I spend hours on the computer. Plus, my house will FINALLY get clean, laundry will be caught up and I'll have time to blog. On top of all that I'll be able to enjoy the Christmas season with the boys.
It's been such a sense of accomplishment, to not only get my business up and running solid but to know I've made a name for myself this year. Unfortunately, I got so busy last month that I had to turn potential clients away. "Why turn away business/" you ask. Well, because my family comes first. By the end of last month I didn't know which way was up and I was working 12-14 hour days. One day I only slept 4 hours so I could get everything done. As much as I love my business, I love my family more. And it is important that they know that too. They put up with my craziness for the past month so now it's time to give them my undivided attention.
That doesn't mean I won't be working. I have a few things to finalize with clients and then I'll be prepping for a busy 2016. I'll be doing some business/behind the scenes type things in between being a mom and cleaning the house and running a half marathon and singing in the church choir performance. I was also asked to volunteer my time at P's school, to take pics of the kids sitting on Santa's lap. So, lots of fun things in the works!
But right now I have a (almost) 3 year old that I need to go cuddle......

No comments: