Sunday, July 17, 2016

Preferences....

P has always been one who gravitates toward women more than men. He's a "Mama's Boy" and has an indescribably close relationship with my mom. He loves using his imagination, doing creative things and is a sensitive soul so it makes sense that he bonds with females easier.
E, on the other hand, only wants to watch TV if it's a fishing show or something to do with the outdoors. He likes to play sports and is very rough and tumble. So it's no surprise that he prefers to hang out with guys. He is a "Daddy's Boy" and has a special bond with my dad, my FIL and my brother. He was beyond excited that Uncle Josh was coming for a visit while we were staying at my parents' house (P was excited too....that they were bringing their dogs). E has been Josh's shadow since he got here and constantly wants to do whatever Uncle Josh is doing.
As always, I enjoy our boys' differences and I love that both boys have such special bonds with family members!




No comments: