Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Fun!




Rob and I share birthdays just two weeks apart. So, even though yesterday was my birthday, we celebrated both of our birthdays (or part of Rob's). My parents, Josh and Ashley drove up to Reno to bring me a birthday cake (YUM!), take us to lunch and give me my present. Josh and Ashley got to see the house for the first time and everyone got to meet Dixie. After my family left, Rob and I had a relaxing afternoon. Then we met up with our friends, Matt and Jena, for the evening. We had dinner downtown then went to the Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson concert as my birthday present to Rob. I loved the concert, as did Rob, but he said it was a little too loud. I told him that was a sign that he was getting old! It was a fun day and the best part is Rob and I get to keep celebrating next weekend in the bay area. (He is taking me to the bay area for part of my birthday present and we are going to the Jets/Raiders game as his birthday present from my parents.) I love birthdays!!!!

No comments: