Thursday, June 18, 2015

Water Week

At the beginning of the week, I dubbed this "Water Week". We started the week at Bass Pro, feeding ducks and playing on the boats. Tuesday I took the boys and P's best friend to the splash pad/park for the morning. Yesterday we went swimming at a friend's house. Today we were supposed to go to the community water park but I didn't want to spend a 3rd morning in the sun/water so luckily Rob saved the day. He asked P if he wanted to take the boat out tonight for some father/son fishing, which thrilled him. And tomorrow we'll top off the week with a day trip to the beach. It's been fun and has made for some good afternoon nap times. The only reason I had my camera out at one of our outings was to mess with a feature I'm trying to perfect so you get the benefit of seeing some of our water week.....





No comments: