Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Limbo

It's been awhile and it's going to be awhile longer. The truth is I don't have anything to write about. Sure, I can write about:
*The fun the boys and I are having in Cali with my family.
* Seeing my brother for the first time since last Summer.
* E's health concerning Lyme disease.
*The success of my photography business.
*P getting straight As in school and getting ready to finish his 1st grade year.

But I can't write what's really on my heart, what keeps me in prayer most hours of the day. My life feels like a big game of Limbo right now and at any moment I'm going to successfully slide under the stick or slam smack dab into it. One of these days I might write about this Limbo game. Maybe.
But until then be patient. I will write again.... some day.

No comments: