Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fun in the Summer Sun

We always look forward to our trips out West to visit my parents. Not only do we love our time with them, laughing and creating special memories, but we also love to eat at our favorite restaurants, visit friends, go to various parks and have fun adventures. This trip was one of my best ones to date! I got to spend special time with my parents and I got to watch one of my closest friends get married. Although I didn't get to see all of my friends this trip or take a day trip to NV, it was one of our most fun trips to date. Instead of running around like a crazy person, trying to fit everything in, we just made the most of each day and rested when we'd had enough fun. We went to the local carnival and parade. The boys loved backyard camping with their BobBob. My mom and I got to enjoy a special Mother/Daughter lunch and shopping trip. We visited my aunt and her family so the boys could tire her puppy out. One of the most fun things we did, in my opinion, was the water park that we'd never been to. E was a little nervous about swimming and P was a little scared of the huge water slide but it only took both of them a few minutes before overcoming their anxiety and fear. Yesterday the boys ran a lemonade stand and will be donating $20 for St. Jude, an organization that means a lot to P. To top it off we did our family favorite- the local fish hatchery, a place where we can feed the trout and explore. The boys LOVE going there! All in all, it's been a very fun trip and we made memories to last a long time to come.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun indeed!!! You'll be missed more than you can know. It won't be the same here without you. Mom