Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Decorations

While I'm busy posting other people's family pictures on the blog I thought I'd post my cuties as well. Saturday night we pulled out the Christmas decorations and Sunday afternoon the boys and I got a small Christmas tree. The 3 of us had fun decorating for the Christmas season. Well, 2 of us had fun decorating and 1 had fun trying to destroy the decorations. My favorite is the picture of the boys in front of the tree with P making a funny face and E turning his back because that's their personalities right now. I also found it comical that E was putting up the "Silent Night" ornament because he provides anything but a silent night. And I can't leave out Shooby, our elf on a shelf. Oh how I love Christmas with little ones!








No comments: