Monday, December 29, 2014

Go With It

I love all things Christmas. But I've also learned the value of going with the flow as a parent. This past week every single one of us has been sick. First P with croup and then E got a double ear infection. I got a sinus infection and both of my parents were down in bed with the nasty bug as well. Not to mention my SIL and Rob got sick once they got home. Needless to say, we didn't get to go see a lot of Christmas lights or go to the Christmas Eve church service that is so important to me. We ate Christmas dinner in shifts and I spent an hour at Urgent Care with E Christmas afternoon. But we did have fun with Shooby the Elf, watched Christmas movies, got lots of cuddle time and relaxation. Here are a few images that captured the fun we have had so far.


















No comments: