Wednesday, September 18, 2013

West Coast Getaway

The boys and I went to visit our family and friends out West for a couple weeks. Although the best part was seeing my parents, I also enjoyed many other aspects of the trip. Some of my favorite things were: lots of laughter, having a social life, playdates, everything about Reno (well, except for the smoke and Easton being sick), not feeling deprived of adult interaction, eating lots of GOOD Mexican food, being outside without sweating, going for runs/several walks and, of course, getting spoiled. I can't cram 2 1/2 weeks worth of fun into this blog so here are a few of my favorite pics to give you a taste of it......





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we loved every minute of it too. You have been blessed with 2 very precious little boys. Mom