Thursday, October 17, 2013

2 For 1

Awhile back I was asking a friend how she got so skinny and she said, "You wait until Easton is crawling and walking. Then you'll understand." Well, now I get it! Lunch? What is that? Rest from 6am-8pm? That's no longer part of my vocabulary. But you know what? I'm totally energized! When the boys rest I spend every minute researching photography and/or work on the business aspect of Sweet Life Photography. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about something- other than my boys of course. I'm anxious to post the pics from last week's photo sessions on here so be on the look out in the next few days.

9 mos check up
Today I heard words I never thought I'd hear...."Easton is in the 5th percentile for weight and needs to put on some pounds." I literally asked the pediatrician to repeat herself because I was positive I had heard wrong. (She also said he was in the 15th percentile for height, which I thought was off as well.) He's always been our linebacker and P has been the quarterback- tall and skinny. But now that he's crawling he's working off all that he's eating. She must know what she's talking about because I gave him a huge lunch and dinner with a snack in between and he ate it all. I can only imagine our grocery bill once both boys are teenagers!

No comments: