Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Fun

I've always loved Fall- the cooler weather, the craft fairs, the changing colors, the festivities. But I've never been a big fan of Halloween. I was the one that would grab a pizza then turn off all the lights and hunker down so I wouldn't have to deal with trick or treaters. Now that I have kids that has changed. I love Halloween and take it on with a vengeance! We carve at least one pumpkin and sometimes more than that. We go to as many Halloween events as possible. In the past I've taken P to more than one pumpkin patch and then we figure out which one we like best. I have tried my hand at making some or all of P's Halloween costume.
But this year is slightly different. For some reason, maybe because of the city's size, everything is crammed into 2 weekends. There is no way to hit all of the craft fairs, pumpkin patches, Halloween events and trunk or treats.  We have carved a pumpkin and have painted a pumpkin so far. Tomorrow we're going to the Bass Pro Halloween event and next week we'll go to a pumpkin patch that looks pretty neat. Here are some pics from our pumpkin fun and be on the lookout for pics of some other fun events that we'll be doing in the upcoming days.



No comments: