Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Vacation Memories

There are two types of vacationers. There are the people that relax the entire vacation, reading/watching TV and sleeping. Then there are the people that make the most of every vacation minute by cramming as much stuff into the time as possible. My family is the latter type. Then there are also two kinds of vacations. There are the vacations where you think, "This is a nice time." Or there are the vacations where you think, "Wow! That was such a fun vacation full of many good memories." So this vacation to see my parents, not only did we cram it with fun stuff but it was also one of the best vacations I've had....full of lots of laughter and fun memories. We went to the zoo, did the Komen's walk in memory of my Nana, went fishing, spent a few days in NV, got Easton's first haircut, celebrated my mom's birthday. and so much more! Here are some of the pictures I took but I had 2 different camera so these are the pictures from only one camera.....

 


 
 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. GREAT time with lots of laughs and wonderful memories! I LOVE the photos, especially the one of Easton looking over the "porch". Mom