Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day

Last Thursday, with the help of Rob, family and friends, I was able to pull off the surprise of all surprises! Every year I do the 1 mile Komen's Race for the Cure walk with my aunt and mom in memory of my nana. This year my mom thought I'd miss it for the first time in 12 years. How wrong she was! I FaceTimed her before I took E to my friend's house and went on and on about how my day was going to be so busy (Not a lie!). Then I hopped a plane (Thanks to my generous husband) and headed out West. To say she was surprised was an understatement! Due to her health, we had a mellow but very fun weekend. She, in return, surprised me by completely the entire 1 mile walk without needing medical assistance. It was the perfect Mother's Day weekend, one I won't soon forget!











No comments: