Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blessed!

I know I've already blogged once this morning but I feel impressed to blog again so bear with me. Yesterday I finally sat down and did some accounting for my photography business. I was blown away with how well my little business has done in just the few months it's been official with the state of LA! When I was younger I wanted to be a photographer or a teacher when I grew up. I was told that if I wasn't as good as Ansel Adams then I'd never make it in the photography world. These days photography is one of the fastest growing occupations, probably in due to its flexibility.
Last year I started getting serious about turning my passion into a business. I'll be honest and tell you I didn't pray about it much beforehand. I just did it. Since starting my business I've constantly been thanking the good Lord for blessing me with my growing business and asking for His guidance with future business endeavors. It keeps me busy, even on my "off" weeks. I'm not full time~yet~ but, between the business side, my photo sessions, research and continuing education, I keep myself more than busy. I realize that not everyone gets to fulfill their career dreams so I'm blessed to say that I've not only been able to fulfill one but both of them. Thank you to those who have helped and encouraged me in pursuing my photography business. I know that I couldn't do it without God and you!!

No comments: