Sunday, December 4, 2016

Date Night

My life consists of maxi skirts, yoga pants, baseball caps, flip flops, little make-up...basically the life of a mom/photographer/teacher. So when Rob said he wanted to take me on a date and to dress up nice I was thrilled. OK, thrilled isn't the word only because it had been a long week and all I wanted to do was watch Hallmark movies in my sweats. But I'm so glad I didn't! I got all gussied up as did he. We headed to a very high class steak house, one I've wanted to try but we've never spent that kind of money on dinner before. To add to the excitement the LSU football team was having dinner close by our table. They're local heroes so I enjoyed it just for that fact alone (although the only one we talked to was Coach O). The meal was fantastic and I loved everything about our evening...even Christmas shopping for E in heels afterwards. It was nice to feel like a princess if only for a few hours. Love our date nights when we can sneak away!

No comments: