Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Wonderland

I thought my friends would be what I'd miss most about moving away from NV. But, as much as I miss them, it's not the thing I miss the MOST. I miss the weather. I REALLY miss the mild Summers and snow filled Winters. I miss a layer of snow covering the trees, making everything look like a Winter Wonderland. I miss sitting on my overstuffed chair, with a cup of coffee, watching the snow come down. So I was beyond giddy when I heard that the weather report called for snow today. I was even more excited when Rob woke me up at 6:45 this morning to tell me that snow was falling. We bundled up and went outside to enjoy snowball fights and building snowmen. For just today (and maybe tomorrow morning?) I got what I miss the most....a Winter wonderland! Merry (early) Christmas to me!!








No comments: