Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Fun Family

Awhile back a lady called me and asked me if I'd be willing to do a family portrait session for her. I quickly said yes and then she explained that it might be their last as her husband has terminal pancreatic cancer. Between everyone's schedule and his reactions to his chemo treatments it took us a few weeks to actually get together. All the way there I prayed that I'd be able to capture their family on "film" the way they live it every day. God answered prayer because this was, hands down, the most fun I've ever had at a photo shoot. I didn't even have to come up with many of the poses because they were naturals. They had me laughing most of the evening together. The head of the household, Tom, looked great and I'm hoping to get more pictures of them in the next couple months once the Spring colors start popping up around town. Here is a sneak peek from last night's photo shoot.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a natural. Nice job! They should be pleased. Love, Mom