Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How's your day going?

Ever have one of 'those' days? I'm having one as I write this. Holly is dying. Monkey ran away and it took 15 mins to find him (luckily we did before he found the hwy or a coyote found him). And as I write this I'm currently stranded on the side of the highway with a baby and preschooler with no tow truck even close to making it my way. As I got out of the car to get my screaming baby out of his carseat my preschooler locked me out of the car. I'm glad I had cracked the windows before getting out so I was able to talk him through taking the keys out the ignition and handing them to me through the open window. I'm thankful that I was on my way home from the store so I had plenty of food for P. I'm thankful that I nurse Easton so I was able to feed him. I'm thankful that I had a loaded diaper bag and P has some toys in the back seat so both boys are taken care of. I'm thankful that it's beautiful weather so we can roll the windows down. I'm thankful that, for the first time since getting him, Monkey was not in the car with us. The only thing I'm not thankful for is that about 100 cars have driven by and not one driver has stopped to offer help. Rob always stops to help others but yet when his own wife is stranded there is not a Good Samaritan in sight. But if that's the worst I have to deal with I can handle it. So, how is your day going?

No comments: