Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today (As Told By Holly Girl)


UGH, it can't be bright outside already. I just got to sleep. I better start trying to get up because before I know it my master will be up, which means the holy terrors will be up also. Oh, my aching back and my aching legs! I'm getting too old for this. Outside to do my business...uh oh, I hear the garage door opening. I better be fast! Too late. Here she comes! No I don't want to run in the snow with you. No I don't feel like chasing squirrels. OK, maybe I feel like chasing after a ball but I doubt our master will be up for it this early. Think I'll just go back inside and sit a spell.
Perfect timing! The little guy is eating his breakfast which means, if I sit real still next to him, he might share. Yippee! My lucky day! He not only dropped some food for me but he still has some on his clothes to lick off! All this excitement has worn me out. I think I'll go take a nap out of the way of my master. She is making those noises she makes when the holy terrors are frustrating her.
Man, I can never be out of the way of the lil guy or the mutt. Here he comes, trying to lay on me like I'm his bed or sit on me like I'm a horse. I don't mean to be short with him but he don't know how bad it hurts me.
My master said the magic words:bye bye! I hope I get to go this time. No such luck but she offered to let me stay outside. I wanted to enjoy the sun but the mutt has to be locked in a box and I like rubbing it in her face that I get to go wherever I want in the garage because my master trusts me. So I decided to stay in.
YAWN! That was a long nap and now my master is back. Oh, she's letting the little man explore outside! I like when we go exploring because she pets me while he and the mutt get into trouble. The sun makes my backside not hurt so much so this is a win-win all the way around!
Well, that was short lived and now we're back inside. Wait! The mutt is making her mad so she got locked back in that box in the garage. And wait! The little guy is going in his box too. My lucky day indeed! My master is laying down which means I get the whole house to myself. What should I do? I think I'll take a nap.
What is that banging? And what is that noise? It must not be good cause my master is taking to herself. She only does that when she is frustrated. Oh, it's the kids next door. I like them because they pet me then leave me alone. I guess I won't get a nap cause the mutt is now barking and the little guy is awake again. Oh well!
It's dinner time already? I only got one piece of a yellow noodle tonight so the lil guy must've been hungry! Now I'm outside to eat with the mutt. Doesn't my master know I can't stand sharing a meal so close to her? Maybe if I growl enough I'll bully her away. Yes, it worked! She made her usual mad dash and now I can eat in peace.
Wait! They're leaving again? The mutt isn't around and quite honestly, I hope she DOES run away. It'd make my life easier. My master was so busy calling for the mutt that she left me upstairs all by myself. Or maybe she feels sorry for me. Either way I'm a happy camper to have total peace and quiet! She said something about going to sing at church but I don't know why she has to sing somewhere else when she ALWAYS has music playing here, which interrupts my naps by the way.
Well, she wasn't gone long so I guess she didn't want to sing much. Oh, and lucky me, she found the mutt...again! The little guy is running over to give me some "lovin'" like he hasn't seen me in weeks instead of just an hour. What is that smell? I know it can't be me even though I am a little gassy! Oh, it's the little guy. Maybe she'll put him out like she does when I accidentally let one rip. No such luck but she is putting him back in that box and closing his door. And the mutt has settled down and is asleep. Guess that means I'll call it a day. Boy, I'm one pooped puppy...or rather an old girl. It was a good day and I'm glad my master stopped making weird noises and talking to herself. That means she's happy when she goes to bed and that makes me happy. G'Night all!

No comments: