Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting Caught Up


OK, it's been awhile since I've been able to blog. Last week was insanely busy with report cards and school responsibilities. But, by Friday I was done with school and ready to celebrate Christmas all weekend. Saturday we woke up and drove to Sacramento to do an early Christmas with my parents. It was a lot of fun watching P sit in awe as he saw each gift. He then proceeded to play with them all, not able to decide what he liked best. He is one loved little guy! When we got back home I addressed our Christmas cards to get mailed out.
Sunday I went to one of the best church services I've been to in a long time. I left with a lot on my mind in regards to Christmas and Jesus's birth. After P took a long nap (due to a rough night's sleep) we went to a Christmas party for his little play group. I love the parents in the group so it's always nice when we can find an excuse to all get together.
Today P went to daycare while I ran errands and had a dr's appt. On our way home he put 2 words together for the first time, asking for his cup please. Then at dinner he signed "Eat More" and I haven't worked with him on the "eat" sign so he must've learned it at daycare. It blows my mind with how smart he is! He's also hilarious. We had breakfast for dinner and apparently he liked the syrup from his waffle or he was still hungry. Either way he picked up his plate and started licking the syrup off it. Both Rob and I laughed, which encouraged him even more. He always has us laughing at his antics and sense of humor!
Well, folks, I think I'm going to take a break until the holidays are over. I may surprise you and blog once or twice between now and then but if not....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you enjoy the blessed time with family and friends surrounding you, creating lots of fun memories!

No comments: