Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I Have a Dream

Actually I have many of them....every night. Monday I dreamt I was a secret spy with my good friend, Krisi, and that we were driving through the streets of Chicago in a Lamborghini. (I've never even been to Chicago!!) Tuesday night I dreamt I moved back to California. The moving truck was jack knifed at the end of my parent's street but when a police officer asked me about it I couldn't tell remember where I had moved from. Last night I dreamt that I was in Carson Valley with a friend from LA and my good friend, Krisi (again). We were working on a fundraiser for my friend who had been in an accident (That part is real and true) and I kept crying because I missed NV so much. I've read that there is meaning in dreams and I believe it. But I honestly wish I could get through a night of undisturbed sleep, where I woke up the next morning feeling rested instead of more exhausted. I've tried most of the tricks....exercise during the day but not before bed, don't eat anything after dinner, take a warm relaxing bath, drink herbal tea. Nothing seems to work for me. It's not a matter of not being able to sleep. I'm so tired every night that I typically fall right to sleep. If I wake up during the night I usually fall right back to sleep. It's just when I'm asleep it's not peaceful sleep. If anyone knows of any other tricks (other than warm milk which grosses me out) please share. I want to sleep, really sleep, without dealing with the rest of the world.

No comments: