Monday, September 15, 2014

Zoo Fun

Since we had so much fun at the zoo this weekend I couldn't wait to blog about it. BUT....little hands explored on the computer yesterday and I just got done doing a complete system restore. UGH! I'm thankful, however, that it was a fixable problem and that I can now share about our zoo adventure.

We got there right when the zoo opened Saturday morning and couldn't have asked for more perfect weather! Both boys love animals so it was a lot of fun watching them look at each exhibit. We even got some tree climbing and playground time in before we left. What a fun family time together! (And Rob tried to take some pics with me in them but I funktified my camera settings and it was too hard to explain about back button focusing to get the camera to work in his hands.) But I promise I was there and enjoyed the time outside of just taking pictures of my cute boys and the animals!








No comments: