Tuesday, November 7, 2017

School Support

As you probably know, if you're in the working world, a work environment can make it or break it for making your job a fun one. Thankfully, I am blessed with a great work environment and a wonderful boss. One thing that makes is great is that, while my boss and I may not always see eye to eye, I know I can go to him about anything. If I disagree with something he says or does, I am comfortable in respectfully giving him my point of view on the issue...and he listens. Another thing I appreciate about my boss is that, although he struggles to accept change and new things at the school, he has been open to it this year. I have brought him several ideas, along with how I want to implement it, and he has agreed to most of them. He has been very encouraging with my ideas that I present him.
Another thing I absolutely LOVE about my job is our current student council. The students who make up our student council are very imaginative and aggressive in getting things done. Together, we have introduced many new fun activities that have been well received by the student body. It's a great, fun loving group of students that I am blessed to advise.
The last thing I am thankful for at my school is the students. We have a very talented, compassionate, intelligent group of students who get along great (for the most part) and would bend over backwards to help each other. They are the most respectful, well behaved group of students I have ever taught!
I enjoy going to school every day and see it as more than just a job! I am thankful that I have been blessed with such an awesome opportunity to teach at SCA!

No comments: