Monday, February 16, 2009

I Could Get Used to This!

4 day weekends are the best and I've decided that if they didn't come with pay cuts I would fight for them! Friday was a busy day with dr appts and errands, but on Saturday I got to meet up with a friend for an unexpected lunch while Rob was at work. After lunch she and I went to Babies R Us....talk about overwhelming! After going down 2 aisles I stopped talking because it was more than I could take in. A baby needs way more than I would've guessed! Yesterday it snowed off and on all day so we invited some of our neighbors over for Opening Day of NASCAR. It was a lot of fun, even though Rob got frustrated that he couldn't hear the race because of everyone talking about life. Last night I was reading and Rob instigated a snowball/grape fight IN the house. Once the baby comes I'll have 2 kids to deal with....ha!! This morning I would've enjoyed sleeping in due to President's Day (I love federal holidasy) but I had to go look at some baby stuff and go to the dentist. But, after that I got to do a little shopping and A LOT of resting. The snow started again so I built a fire and have been a couch potato. Like I said, I could get used to this!

No comments: