Friday, February 13, 2009

IT'S A.....?????????????????

We don't know because, as kids can be, the baby was being stubborn. S/he was moving ALL around (thanks to the soda and chocolate I consumed beforehand), which I could've watched for hours. The baby clapped its hands, looked like it was talking (Rob said that's proof it's mine) and started to do a somersault. The most amazing thing is that all of this was going on and I couldn't feel a thing. We got to see every part of the baby except the part we really wanted to see. It had quite the round belly, which I told Rob was proof that the baby was his. The ultrasound tech was the same guy that did my very first ultrasound when I had gone to the ER at 6 weeks. He is so nice and patiently tried for a long time to determine the gender. He did say at one point that if he had to guess he would say it was a boy because he had seen "something" a couple times. But, he couldn't be 100% sure so hopefully we'll be able to go back in a few weeks and find out for sure if it's a boy or girl. So, stayed tuned.......

No comments: