Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

What a fun weekend we've had! Friday night we got together with some other couples in the neighborhood to go out to Rob's new favorite restuarant, The Jazz Cafe. After dinner we walked next door to the new HUGE sporting goods store because some of the people hadn't been there yet. Unfortunately, dinner didn't set well with me or one of the other girls. So, I didn't sleep too good Friday night.
Yesterday our accountant came over to get our tax info (OK, so there was one bad part of the weekend!). After she left Rob decided to get on Dixie. Dixie did really well, except she wouldn't move. So, Rob talked me into coming out and walking Dixie around to help the process. I actually really enjoyed leading her around by the halter while Rob sat on her. She did so good!! The only gliche is if I stopped holding her halter, she stopped walking. I thought it was cute but Rob was getting frustrated. She's still really young so it'll take her awhile. MAYBE she'll end up being "my" riding horse because she doesn't like to go.
I was so tired after helping Rob that I layed down and took a 2 hour nap! Then, miracles of miracles, I made it down the hill to the gym. They probably think something had happened to me since it had been Nov or Dec since I had been there last. It felt great to workout! Rob and I topped off the day by going to the movies. We saw "He's Just Not That Into You", which I thought was good. Rob got more of a kick out of the older gentleman that sat next to us and cried at the end than he did the movie. But, he is a trooper with taking me to chick flicks!
Today it's overcast so I'm hoping that means rain. After church we plan on watching NASCAR, our Sunday thing to do. I like this racetrack because it brings backs fun memories of when Rob took me there so I am excited to watch the race. Go Stewart!!!!

No comments: