Friday, April 17, 2009

A "ME" Day

My Spring Break started in Sacramento, where I got to see a lot of friends. Wednesday Rob had the day off so we were together. With the exception of yesterday, when I was being an overdramatic Mrs. Cranky Pants, I didn't have much time to just do my own thing. So, I took today for that day. I woke up at 5am, did laundry, went back to sleep for 45 minutes then left the house at 9am. So, begins my productive, yet somewhat relaxing day! I went to water aerobics because that's the only exercising I'm permitted to do these days. This class was actually boring, though, compared to the class I took earlier in the week. No singing and rather boring old ladies. From there I grabbed a huge burrito for lunch and then ran some errands.After my errands I was treated to a pre-natal massage. (I say this because I forgot it was scheduled and pre-paid). I was so tired from not sleeping much last night that I think I fell asleep during the massage. I got home to find that most of the crib bedding had been delivered. So, I put it in the crib and started painting the walls. But, it looks too much like baby poop (Rob agreed but said since I want a brown tone anything will probably look that way...so true!) so I think I'll try a lighter color tomorrow. I had the best of intentions of planting my new flowers but lost the motivation after getting cleaned up and starting into my People magazine. I was busy but it was all enjoyable things. A great way to end my last day of Spring Break.....back to reality on Monday!

No comments: