Thursday, April 30, 2009

This and That

For once, I don't have much to say which is probably due in part to the fact that I don't sleep anymore. The past two nights I've woken up at 1am because I'm hungry and can't get comfortable. It's taking its toll on me and I have so many of these nights ahead of me! What I wouldn't give for a good swig of NyQuil at this point and 2 days worth of sleep. But, life is too busy for that right now. Today I am working until 6pm at a school fair. Tomorrow I took the day off because the carpet is getting laid back down in the guest room and we have a nursery to finish. Then Saturday is the big day.....my baby shower!! I am so excited to see everyone and see the fun things Preston gets. I'm also excited that I'm having a "Girls' Night" with my mom, aunt and cousin at a local hotel! Maybe the hotel room will aide me in getting some much needed sleep!

No comments: