Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break!

Well, it's official! I am now on Spring Break for a whole entire week!! I thought I'd celebrate last night but my celebration included building a fire, eating a fatty burrito, eating yet another bag of Cadbury eggs (Thanks Rob!) and falling asleep while reading my book (around 9:30). I'm a real party animal these days!! I plan to make up for it in the next few days though. I'm leaving for Sac Town in a few hours and can hardly wait. I never in a million years thought I'd be this excited to go to Sac but I've been so homesick lately. Usually when I go, I'm there long enough to just hang out with my parents. But, this time around I am going to catch up with some friends I haven't seen since the wedding. I get to eats lots of Mexican food (uh oh!) and some sushi, all while creating fun memories. Although this will be a mellow Spring Break, I am loving it already! Now if Rob was around it would make it even better. I sure miss that guy but word just traveled down that turkey hunting is going well so I'm glad he's having fun with his family!!!

No comments: