Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mr. Mom

Rob got to stay home with P today, our new Thursday schedule. It was nice to be able to just get ready in the morning without worrying about getting a toddler ready as well. In fact I got ready so early I just sat there, looking for things to do before I had to leave. Rob was extremely helpful while being Mr. Mom! Not only did he and P have a fun day together but he was able to run an errand for me, wash the dishes, put away the dishes, fold the towels, make an important phone call and make the main course of dinner. After we finished eating he proceeded to clean up the dishes. It was so nice to come home to this after working a longer day than usual (Working longer was actually nice as well because I got a lot done). He seemed to enjoy being Mr. Mom and I appreciated all that was done! A win-win all the way around!!!

No comments: