Friday, May 1, 2009

What a Great Day....and I Just Woke Up!!

You ever wake up and just know it's going to be a good day? Well, that sums it up for me this morning. The best thing is that I got a decent night's sleep last night, which I thought would never happen again. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to conquer the world! I also used a personal day and took the entire day off to get things done before people start arriving for the baby shower tomorrow. The contractor should be here any minute to relay the carpet that was damaged with our water system leaking a couple months ago. That means I'll be able to put the downstairs guest room back together again....no more disarray! Then, the most exciting part of the day will be when Rob gets home. He promised me that we'd put up the horse border and pony mural in the nursery. After that we are going out to dinner, a first for us in a couple weeks. Then we'll pick up the assembled dresser for the nursery (YAY for not having to put it together!!) on the way home. With all the things we'll be doing in the nursery today, it will be 95% complete! The last thing that we'll do in the next month or so is get pictures to hang up in there, along with his "rope name". So, be looking for pictures soon as I am so excited that the nursery is almost done!!! I hope your day is as good as I'm anticipating mine to be!

No comments: