Wednesday, November 3, 2010

friends

well, i am once again at it alone this hunting season. i had a couple guys lined up to go hunting with me. help me scout, spot, stalk, pack in/out. ect... at any rate, my buddies had to cancel. it is times like this i really miss home. i know if i were there i could count on my dad, brother, mom, larry, jeff, jimmy, greg, or walt. i know im where i need to be for my family's sake, with work and all. it is just hard to accept the fact that i have without a doubt the greatest folks and friends a man could ever have and they are 2500 miles from here. nevada is a beautiful place with breathtaking mountains that touch the sky, clean, clear rivers and streams, and a hunters dreamland. however, when things like this happen, it really makes ya realize that land and beauty mean little when your heart isnt there.

No comments: