Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Helpful Hubby

Today I'm very thankful that Rob is home. I'm thankful to have him around to talk to and to cuddle with as I fall asleep at night. He has been so incredibly helpful the past couple days, today especially! It started this morning when Rob helped me and P get out the door on time. It was snowing pretty good so I knew the commute would take longer than usual. As I was trying to leave I got stuck in the driveway. Rob came out and helped me get free. Then he traded vehicles later in the day so he could get P from daycare. I was able to get some errands run instead of going straight from school to get the lil guy. After we all went to dinner and got home Rob helped by doing some things around the house and then giving P a bath so I could get some school stuff done. It's been nice having the extra set of hands!

No comments: