Sunday, January 20, 2013

Catching Up

You would think that, with all the help I've been receiving the past few weeks, that I'd have plenty of time to be blogging. Obviously that hasn't been happening but I don't know where my days go. When my parents were here I felt great. We ran errands every day and, although I was worn out, I felt like a c-section wasn't a big deal. However, that changed earlier this week when I picked up a pot of water that was heavier than I thought. It was then that I found out how detailed/intense a c-section really is. It took me a few days to recoup and I was thankful on more than one occasion that my mother in law is here to be a tremendous help. Although I'm still in pain from the nerve endings rejuvenating I've been getting around more this weekend. Yesterday we took a drive to Tahoe to take in the Winter beauty. When we got home some friends came over to meet Easton. Today Easton was dedicated at church. My parents came to town for the special event and after the service Rob, my mother in law, the boys and a family friend went to lunch to celebrate. With all that we've had going on, getting back on my feet again and not getting sufficient sleep at night I was exhausted. So P and I laid down when we got home and took a long, late nap. It's been a fun, but super busy weekend. I would love to post pics from the weekend but for some reason blogspot has not been letting me post pics the past couple weeks. So you'll have to see them on FB or imagine them if you're not on FB.




Below is a short blog that doesn't even begin to convey all that I'd like to say. It's hard to type with one hand while holding a newborn so it's an abbreviated version of what I really wanted to say.

No comments: