Monday, April 1, 2013

3 months (and a few days)

With being out of town for Easter weekend I didn't get this blog done on Easton's actual 3 month "birthday". So it's a little late. Anyway, I can't believe how much he has changed in 3 months! Although I'm not a mom that claims to know what her baby's cry means I can tell when he is going to start crying because he starts "swimming". I can usually tell when his cry is going to be brief or go into a full blown scream. I pretty much have his schedule down to a T and know when he'll be napping. This month has been special because he got to experience a lot of firsts. So many, in fact, that I couldn't fit them all on the chalkboard. I also didn't get his weight despite him going to the doctor last week.



This is my brother at 2 months and Easton at 3. They could be sumo wrestling twins!

No comments: