Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday....

Today 2 very important people in my life share a birthday. OK, one of these birthdays will only be celebrated for the first year of his life but still. I'd like to wish my lil guy a happy 4 mos birthday and I'd like to wish my mom a happy (You don't really think I'd disclose her age, do you?) birthday! At 4 mos old, Easton weighs what his big brother weighed at 6 mos old. The poor guy is going to get a complex from everyone making comments about how fat he is but I think all the rolls are adorable! And at my mom's age, I'm impressed that she looks so good and remains so active. I can only hope I look as good as she does at her young, tender age of.........
I'm thankful that I get to spend the day with both of these important people, celebrating their lives and what they mean to others. I love you both to the moon and back!

No comments: