Thursday, April 4, 2013

Playing Hooky

If I worked at a job where I got paid in currency instead of kisses and snuggles I would've played hooky today. It's one of those days where the weather changes by the minute- sunny then raining then windy then sunny and windy then raining then... It's one of those stay-in-sweats-lay-in-bed-and-read kind of days. It took willpower to put on jeans this morning after my shower. It took even more willpower to get anything accomplished today. Despite getting some groceries, taking P to play with one of his buddies, running the dishwasher and doing a load of laundry I still don't feel like it's been a productive day. But it's been enough to wear me out. The boys are asleep and I'm right behind Maybe tomorrow the sun will be out and it'll be warm enough to motivate me to do more. But, as of right now, I'm going to enjoy laying in bed, reading and napping on this winter like afternoon.

No comments: